Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 July, 04:39
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
This mentality is exactly what the masses have done through Covid, thru BLM through Antifa, through everything... If you disagree with them, YOU are the bad guy.

Sorry, reality doesn't work that way and I have no problem being a rebel and not agreeing with the masses.

SOF was partially funded by the Mexican cartel, all the donations that are pouring in are going in part to the cartel, it has been a huge money maker for them - as well as politicians and pedos in high places.

Strategically, they have now gotten the world upset about child trafficking, but they also provided a 'hero' figure (who is anything but, he started off pure and then was blindsided by power and money). So you now have a hero figure people can idolize and believe is doing something powerful to help children.

The directors and producers target emotional response in people to reach a goal, and they hit an emotional response big time. Their agenda will now play out - give it time, we'll see the fall of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Sadly, even on AU we're seeing how people have been psychologically programmed and regurgitate the garbage they have been fed :(

Many are saying, "If you don't agree with the movie, then you're supporting the child sex trade!" When it is anything BUT that.

How easily people are led astray - and always through emotions. If you control a person's emotions, you control the whole person. All the movies that Hollywood produces have agendas - they entertain yes, but they have numerous agendas in them and all of it hinges on the emotional response of the viewers.

This is how Hitler took control of Germany - through emotional connection. No different that those who want to roast anyone who disagrees with the SOF movie. All dictators, ALL of them, have said in some form that anyone who disagrees with the masses is an enemy of the state.

No one learns from history - we are forced to keep repeating it....

Give it time I say, and SOF will show it's sickening colors.
07:41 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 July, 08:22
Thank you for this. What you've said makes sense.

Always about control, isn't it.

Very glad people are not as gullible - I'm seeing both sides with still being gullible while others are now leery. I hope when the next pandemic hits (Gates has promised it will hit before 2025) people step back and start eating the popcorn and watching how it all plays out - instead of standing in line with their sleeves rolled up 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
12 July, 08:23
Thank you for encouraging me today. It's been a rough day, as always. Nice to have someone else who gets it and isn't afraid to say so.