Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 July, 04:47
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I can’t even view posts on Twitter now, all I get is a message saying ‘exceeded rate limit’. Kinda pissed at the 🐂💩 of Elon’s free speech claims & not unsuspending my account. Have tried to create a new account & get blocked from doing so 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 July, 05:05 (E)
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
If it makes you feel any better, I'm still suspended and can't read the tweet threads underneath posts anymore. Only the direct tweets. Not sure what's going on over there but I'm seeing much more clearly now why, I can't speak for others but at least for myself, why I've been kept safe and protected here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
12 July, 04:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
et tu? back also?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 July, 04:19
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Nope, just here for now 😊