Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 July, 09:27
Army decode

=

God Is Coming To Take His Future Wife Away / The Reward For Fulfilling This Soul Contract Is Going To Be Monumental ๐Ÿฅณ/ The Final Code To Break Christs Second Coming Who Is Your Daddy Decoded ๐ŸฆŒ/ Certain Errors Had To Happen In Order For You To Experience Something Important / Why Has Your Heart Grown Cold โค๐Ÿฅถ/ Give Me The Strength To Cope With Another Day Oh Lord ๐Ÿ™/ Yahweh Is Written In The Flesh Of My Hand โœ‹/ All This Is Is A Test How Much Can The Bad Stuff Influence You / Ladybug Decode Dont You Hear The Music Too ๐ŸŽผ/ You Were Trained From Birth To Do This / Let The Decoding Fun Begin Pepe The Frog Song Q ๐Ÿธ/ All Humans Redeemed And Given An Opportunity Through Truth / Most Holy Translations Of The Code Messages The Numerical Proof Revealed ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ/ Needless Cruelty Major Penalty Points In The Matrix โš ๏ธ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
402-204
2412-2142
TS 00:42 - 12:42

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-food, eating
Greek- to go back, withdraw

Hebrew-On (one), a city in Northern Egypt
Greek-at the extreme angle or corner

Hebrew-Chatipha, one of the Nethinim
Greek-reverent

Hebrew-remember
Greek-prosperity, plenty

Hebrew-perhaps "there is recompense", a son of Jacob and Leah, also a son of Obed-edom
Greek- a temple

Hebrew-"my father is delight", the father of Barak
Greek-holiness

Hebrew-morn- ing
Greek-testament, will, covenant

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
02:50 PM - Jul 12, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 July, 02:55
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew-morn- ing
Greek-testament, will, covenant

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396