Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
10 February, 03:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
fortified

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 February, 06:57
mot de la semaine ?🤔manipulation ? j'aime pas ce mot la blague

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
10 February, 02:45
My brother says his word of the week is womanipulated...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 11:22
as in everything!
i see it in stonks, crypto, real estate, metals, pharma prices....who is doing this to all of us?

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
09 February, 11:10
Wow I was thinking that earlier.
Certainly the word of the day for me, I wrote that word out a couple times today, not related to politics/media.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 10:50
Nana woke up from dreams this morning saying the word, " retrograde"

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
09 February, 08:16
All are very nice, but...

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
09 February, 11:14
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
😆

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
09 February, 07:38
Not as strong as last week's "fortified" ...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 February, 07:38

Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 February, 07:36
Yes sir! Not sure when, but we are getting closer to Awakening being the word of the week.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
09 February, 07:00
😂😂😂no doubt!