Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 July, 10:17
Dept of Defense decode

=

Ladybug Decode Yeshua Christ The Revealing ✝️/ Know Thy Self Two / I Understand Now Im The Problem And The Solution / Thou Hast Chosen To Receive Not The Gift Of Truth 🎁/ Bomb 22 💣/ How To Get Out Of The Matrix Back To Nothing 🦌/ Lord If I Am A Bride Of Christ I Need A Big Confirmation To Believe It 🛑🔥/ Nothing Will Stop Me From Manifesting The Nnew Earth 🏰🐉/ How Many Wonders And Signs In The Sky Did You Ignore 🌌/ Waiting On Jesus When Jesus Is Your Very Breath / The Anointed Bridegroom Sitting Upon The Circle Of Earth 🌎/ Warrior Angels Sent To Earth To Rescue The Son Of Man 😇/ Some Of You Will Not Be Returning To Earth Ever Again / I Am Ready To Leave Earth There Is Nothing Else To Learn Here / Spirit Is Sealed Within Knowledge 🔥👁
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
541-145
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 10:17
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 10:18

12 July, 10:19
The Earth it did crack open
on the day that I was born
and a thousand merry pranksters
came dancin' through the storm.

I lay cradle bound
a howlin' out my mind
not knowin' years to come
I'd be shoutin' over din

I sucked information through the holes in my skull
as my belly gurgles hungry my mouth is always full.

I am Antipop; I'll run against the grain till the day I drop.
I am the Antipop; the man you cannot stop.

As a young man,
I plug into the tube,
but the stench of all that pretense
I cannot muddle through.

I lay on my back
and scan the radio
all that comes out my speakers
is a steady syrup flow.

I suck information through the holes in my skull
as my belly gurgles hungry my mouth is always full.

I stood by watching
and I seen 'em come and go.
I seen 'em make that million
then vanish in the snow.

https://youtu.be/5SkKi3m-H...
The Antipop - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Antipop · PrimusAntipop℗ 1999 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1999-01-01Producer: PrimusAssociated Performe...

"Thou Hast Chosen To Receive Not The Gift Of Truth 🎁/ Bomb 22 💣/ How To Get Out Of The Matrix Back To Nothing 🦌"
10:21 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
12 July, 10:21
🖕😇🖕

12 July, 10:23