Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
30 July, 04:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just yesterday we have been having 'signs and wonders' around our cats that we lost two years ago. I cant even liost the little miricles that have happened that have led to one being returned via the RSPCA where he'd been placed for adoption. My son happened to look as a result of other little connections... and there was Blackson.

He thought he had found Greyson also who was similar to VK's little thing...

But weeks ago.. I went to the place Id last seen them... and within 20 mins of arriving home my son arrived crying he'd seen Greyson... he did not know I had been back to our old home... and been thinking and praying... the little cat turned out not to be our cat... But he looks so much like him its bizzarre... and now that cat hangs out in our garden and last week came in when I was busy pottering...

If we get Cats in the future we will call them 'Signs and Wonders."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
14 July, 12:24
Put in
Putin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 July, 04:34
Zion is a placename in the Hebrew Bible used as a synonym for Jerusalem as well as for the Land of Israel as a whole. The name is found in 2 Samuel, one of the books of the Hebrew Bible dated to before or close to the mid-6th century BCE. It originally referred to a specific hill in Jerusalem, located to the south of Mount Moriah.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 July, 08:06
🤗❤🥰

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 July, 07:57
The love of an animal is a gift from God.

arba happihr @arba
11 July, 07:32
Aloha
He will so happy to have a loving home