Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 10:31
Good one @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
09 July, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
GO SEE THE SOUND OF FREEDOM!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 01:24
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Nana is encouraging everyone to go, but I myself have already seen more than the movie will show.
I have moved past the grief of it already, so it serves no purpose to go now for me.
There are plenty of ppl that need to go tho, that have not seen before.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 July, 01:37
Nana,
Did you not see the movie in Vegas with Juan and the rest of them ????

10 July, 01:49
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
No I did not travel to see him in Vegas until 2/22/22.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 July, 02:00
Got it, My mistake. Be well and God Bless. Do you think we have to wait until July 2025.

10 July, 05:17
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Idk hun, but Nana is sure trying to manifest it this year and it looks like things may be falling into place.
I guess it depends on the next few moves the next two months.

I just don't see this waiting until November 2024....it HAS to be NOW! Soooo much at stake!
01:56 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by TXSquirrel in this post can reply
11 July, 01:56
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I don't see us making it another year but then I have thought that for the last two years as well.

11 July, 01:59
Me too and probably thousands more of us as well! We just have to keep on keeping on!