Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Hi, friends. I have a question. Just had my yearly blood work done. I have pretty high cholesterol and do not want to take Statins. I eat well and clean as possible.

Has anyone tried any natural remedies that have helped decreases cholesterol? My whole family has this issue, I apparently inherited it. Thank you!
11:47 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
23 July, 09:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Something else to share with you. Have you ever looked at The Great Awakening TimeLine? Look for this:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Better Life @BetterLife
11 July, 04:17
I like hawthorn berry and hibiscus tea.
There was a 60-minutes segment years ago about a region of Italy where both very high blood pressure and long life were common. My deduction: Mediterranean diet (the real deal: fresh, local, organic, lots of olive oil) tranquility, community, activities outdoors are all beneficial.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
11 July, 12:54
Fish oil.

11 July, 01:15
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
Take it. :)

lucyjames @lucyjames
11 July, 11:57
Earn money simply by working online. You are free to work from home whenever you choose. You may earn more than $600 per day working only 5 hours per day online. I made $18,000 with this in my spare time.
Detail Here--------------------------->>> http://Www.OnlineCash1.Com

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
11 July, 11:55
My husband’s elderly relatives (in their 80s) all have very high cholesterol some >300. They do not take statins. His grandmother lived to 94. My husband chose to listen to his doctor. He lowered his cholesterol but only lived to 53. He died of a heart attack and suffered pain, inflammation and brain fog.

11 July, 01:16
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
I think the Statins are far worse than high cholesterol. I am wondering if this whole cholesterol thing is just BS to give us poisons.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 July, 11:49
My humble opinion quit going to doctor live your life there are just out to make a buck but that's just me

11 July, 01:15
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Sneakers, first time I have been in quite a while. I tried Statins years ago and they caused terrible leg cramps, stopped after a week.

I am curious if this whole cholesterol thing is just BS.