Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 July, 12:53
In response memes matter to her Publication
I hope the Red Cross is DESTROYED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 01:06
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Its is💀it is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 July, 11:24
these people are sick...i have heard that people who do have less are more charitable...

memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 01:16
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I find thats a half truth, bcs we who have less dont know what they who have more do, and those who have more well.. whitehats have to hide..maybe they give anonymously and or support anonymously 👀🍿 steady and true..and when they do come out and use moneys on good,they get attacked by everyone who have more bcs having less was never their nature?

arba happihr @arba
11 July, 10:11
The RED CROSS is related to the demons
My friends Dad was in WW2 he told his daughter NEVER support the Red Cross.
They treated the soldiers horribly.
Her Dad was machine gunned up the side of his body.
RED CROSS Charged him for everything he needed while recovering. Bandaids chewing gum Cigarettes.
Which the military handed out cigarettes to soldiers to help the tobacco business and medical business

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 July, 09:44
FBI and IRS are part of the same Ponzi scheme. It's all Khazarian, Babylonian, Zionist Money Magic

Violet *** @Violetfire
11 July, 09:17
The music louder then the talking drives me to shut it off. If they want to get their point across don't add the music.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 July, 08:43
I find it odd that folk producing these videos appear unclothed.

I watched one yesterday where a woman looked like she was just about to have a shower, or bath, towel wrapped around her, hair roughly tied up - and she decided that was the moment to produce a video on child trafficking...

Just seems a bit odd.

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
11 July, 08:34
Rosicruciun