CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 06:03
ALLPART OF THE MOVIE

NEW: A confused Biden walks in front of King Charles during his visit to the UK.

The media doesn’t seem to have an issue with this. Let’s see what they had to say when Trump walked in front of the queen.

CNN: Trump's walk with the Queen: Like 'wandering up and down a golf course'

TIME: Trump Committed a Royal Faux Pas During His Visit With the Queen

Yahoo: Trump made some major missteps when meeting the queen

Slate: Trump meets Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle, briefly forgets how to walk

Global News: Trump breaks royal etiquette, walks in front of Queen

Independent: Trump immediately breaches royal protocol twice after meeting Queen

Will they give Biden the same treatment?

FULL STORY --> https://trendingpolitics.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
10 July, 06:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The problem I see is that the media the the liberals watch (CNN, MSNBC, etc.) keep ignoring the Biden goofs so the anti Trumpers think he’s doing a fantastic job. My liberal acquaintances don’t see anything wrong with the Biden admin and still support him and their vote.

The military is not going to step in even after our military shortages was announced.

I don’t believe any of these “arrests have been made and they are in masks”. The DS is still powerful and sadly I think we are outnumbered.

NOTHING will change until all of the media starts reporting the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Traci Evers @Evers6
Sadly I’m starting to think the same thing.
11:45 PM - Jul 10, 2023
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evers6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Traci Evers, click on at the bottom under it