Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
"The distinction between regret (q.v.) and repent is made in many modern languages, but is absent in older periods. To repent is to regret so deeply as to change the mind or course of conduct in consequence and develop new mental and spiritual habits."

"Technically, repentance is a change of mind, not a turning from sin. The Greek word translated “repentance” is metanoia, and the meaning is simply “a change of mind.” In common usage, however, we often speak of repentance as “a turning from sin.”
10:10 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 July, 11:00
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Hi Jason,
Been a while, I'm still out here fighting the good fight. What if we were all part of a fractal of GOD? Interesting thought that would mean GOD is within us all. We are all connected by the way.
Hi Sam. i know you will see this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 July, 11:05
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
🙏Hi, Truth Seeker! 😊You and Jason are always missed here! Love you both!!💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 July, 10:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you for this! Good to know, Jason! (And I just left a comment about loving that it means "to turn"... Hahah! ;) )

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 July, 10:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
God is Good Sam, All The Time.. All Glory to Him.. Much Love My Sister in Christ.