Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 July, 10:31
Good one @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
09 July, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
GO SEE THE SOUND OF FREEDOM!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 01:24
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Nana is encouraging everyone to go, but I myself have already seen more than the movie will show.
I have moved past the grief of it already, so it serves no purpose to go now for me.
There are plenty of ppl that need to go tho, that have not seen before.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
I agree Nana, I did go - was a good movie, but like you there was no shock value for me as I have been following this evil for 5 years- I was disappointed that adrenochrome and the satanistic cannibalism was not revealed - but seeing the reaction of people in the theater to this - it would have been too much - hopefully that movie will be made soon
10:36 AM - Jul 10, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
10 July, 05:53
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I agree. Maybe it would have been too much for those who are just now coming to grips with the realization that child sex trafficking is REAL and not some far-right conspiracy theory that us raging MAGA radicals are always coming up with! The Adrenachrome and satanic ritual business is a whole other level of evil and madness! THAT realization was and still is, difficult for those of us who have been learning much these past several years and it can't just be "dumped" all at once. I can't begin to imagine how all this will be brought to light...... whomever put this "Plan" together , all the twists and turns, all the protocols, weighing all the "unforeseeables".....a mind-boggling undertaking! Praying for strength and guidance for the "Team!'

10 July, 06:28
exactly - it would have been too much - based on the reactions of the women in the Ladies Room after the movie - IMHO they would have not been able to digest more than this movie offered - YET- baby steps - most of us have had 3-5 years to digest - hopefully soon

10 July, 05:35
Maybe that's what Mel Gibson is working on?

10 July, 06:12

10 July, 05:04
Hopefully it makes them look farther.