Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 June, 07:15
Good Morning Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
So wild I am seeing this today... I have a family of fox in my front yard. I noticed today that one of them are definitely sick. Probably mange. My heart hurts so bad for him it seems the others won't let him back in the den.. I believe this is the father of 3 older pups.. I called animal control but so far only a police officer came out. I don't want them to kill the fox. I have so enjoyed watching them over the last 1 1/2... I used to watch them play with toys I left for them... But I do have a beautiful dog that I have to protect too.... Truly heartsick about what to do 😞😪
04:24 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
09 July, 07:23
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I went out and bought ivermectin and boiled some hard boiled eggs as seen on videos that I've watched I was going to put it in the den but I don't think they're allowing the sick sick one into the den and I don't know if the others are sick and I don't want to hurt them... 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 11:33
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
So today was day three. I put two more hard-boiled eggs with ivermectin in them in the area that I know the foxes go the most hoping the sick fox would get them but knowing it won't hurt the other fox because they obviously been exposed to the mange... Someone posted on Facebook today in my area that they saw a rabid fox 😪 I insured them he's not rapid He has mange and animal control will not help. Meanwhile I've only been seeing one other pup the last couple days.. Tonight I saw all three pups I am beyond elated! The other night I was going to put some dog food out for them and I asked God if it was the right thing to do.. literally 2 minutes later I saw one of the pups run across my lawn with a whole chicken in its mouth.. I decided not to put food out for them lol give it to God He's taking care of them 🙏