Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
09 February, 05:25
Which Constitution is Trump being impeached under?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 05:33
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
The one that the democrats make up as they go..... lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
09 February, 05:36
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
It's insanity!

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 05:45
Yes it is, I truly don't get that people are still not awake yet after antifa and blm burned down cities, killed people and torcher people and that is ok. And Trump did nothing and they want him to pay. Crazy times.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
09 February, 05:50
Those are the people who think.... "that would never happen here... or to us... or to me". Until it does. Then they're like... "I was shocked because that only happens in other countries... or in big cities... or over there".
They know all about antifa and blm and the riots and murders and destruction. All about it. But it's not inside their bubble's.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 05:53
Just going to try and trust the plan and do alot of praying.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
09 February, 05:56
I'm at that point where.... I have NO clue what the plan is anymore.... I'm so confused I'm lost on it. BUT I'm praying so hard something good happens.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 06:00
Truly we do not know the plan, however we need to trust the ones that have planned it. So far they have got him for nothing. Everything falls through. The same will happen here, however, it will backfire on the ones that can find no rest until they get rid of Trump.

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
I read somewhere that on Jan 6th, he began speaking (remember he was an hour late?)... anyway, he began speaking and 'they' were already breaking into the Capitol. Oh I sooooo want to know if that is true or not.
06:07 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by LilSueBit in this post can reply
LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 06:12
Yes I heard the same thing.

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
09 February, 06:09
Yes! I heard the same thing!