The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 July, 07:28
More… πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 July, 08:40
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 July, 09:29
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
My nephew's baseball coach has been given a year to live. My brother said he is going to go to Mayo for a final try. I don't even know what kind of cancer he has, but if his Mayo treatment fails, I'm going to show him this article.

05 July, 09:31
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Best of luck & blessings to him

It's certainly what I would do
I take both of these as preventative & maintenance measures

05 July, 09:39
What kind of protocol do you use? Did you have cancer, if I may ask? Were there any side-effects?

05 July, 09:48
No not cancer
But I did have a long time problem with listeria bacteria in my system as I came to find out

I took the ivermectin & it knocked the bugs out of my system

I took the fenben when it seemed I was having some kind of reaction to being around vaxxed people (shedding?) & it helped knock down the symptoms on that

05 July, 10:32
what kind of protocol and dosage did you use? For how long? Did you have any side-effects from them?

06 July, 08:51
I used the ivermectin 2 days a week for six weeks then I was tested & there was no inflammation indicators from the bacteria in my system

Bear in mind thatI was on a series of detox protocols at the time with my naturopathic doctor, & the numbers had been declining for 4 months
But when I took the ivermectin it was gone in 6 weeks or less

I take it periodically to help get parasites out of my system
That listeria bacteria most probably was introduced into my system by tick bites - like Lyme disease - & fire ants can also pass it to you when they bite you

I've read up a lot on alternative studies about cancer & it appears that certain kinds of bacteria & fungus can get it started
All chemo does is kill the good stuff as well as the bad it seems

I take the fenben once a week usually

Like I said, blessings to your nephew
Hope this helped

Thanks- it's my nephew's baseball coach. Such a nice guy. I'm glad that you're feeling better!!
09:46 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it