Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
https://t.me/QNewsOfficial...

It is an INSANE world when our POISON food growers get government subsidies, while our #ORGANIC farmers get penalized with hefty USDA organic certification fees. We then have to pay more at the register to avoid being poisoned
09:27 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 July, 10:32
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
It's a challenge trying to prepare meals everyday. And what about those on Soc Sec, the costs of the products will force them to eat that crap!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 July, 10:37
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
That is EXACTLY how and why "they" planned it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 July, 09:33
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Perhaps "We" could rectify this situation? Fix product labeling laws? Streamline our entire foodsystem so the garbage food is NOT USED. All of our populous knows the gmo shit is just that. Hum 🤔 💭
Think we could label the wokie broke Monsanto stuff? As hazardous WASTE 🗑?

05 July, 10:40
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
OHHHHH, speaking of NON_GMO..... I saw a video of a grocery store where they have lab grown or made chicken. And on the packaging the "lab grown or made" part is super tiny and it is LABELED NON-GMO!!!!!! GTFO!!!! Are you kidding me????