Law & Physics @physics171
So many new accounts with little to no posts, seems they keep checking things out.
Who are they?
08:22 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
05 July, 09:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Some of them could be people like me seeking answers and information to keep themselves sane in this clown world.But I could be wrong.🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
05 July, 09:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Some of them might be people like me seeking answers and information to keep themselves sane with in this clown world.But I could be wrong.🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Diane Goldman @DGold
05 July, 08:29 (E)

You are correct! Just discussed this with my husband yesterday...😎