Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
If you ever think a small group of patriots doesn’t have enough power to make change, remember that 56 Patriots started a Country.
11:31 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 August, 01:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Freedom is a powerful motivator! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
17 August, 01:23

OTT 🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 August, 11:46
PLUS A WHOLE COUNTRY OF WARRIORS STANDING WITH GOD !!!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
17 August, 11:43
And 12 we told to walk the earth and spread the Word by the Master.
And it is world wide now

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 July, 01:36
WWG1WGA :)

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 July, 01:33
Do you ever wonder how many of us are descendants of those patriots?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 July, 01:52
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I’m told this guy is on my family tree.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 08:56
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
none famous in my family tree that I know about, but I can't go back very far once family came to usa

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 July, 01:15

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
04 July, 01:11
And, almost all under the age of 30!!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 July, 01:11
OUR 'WHITE SUPREMICIST" FOUNDING FATHERS WERE THE ORIGINAL SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS OF THE HEART!

All 56 Signers of the Declaration of Independence Suffered Death, Tragic Loss and Destruction of Personal Property

17 of the Original Signers Lost Everything!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 July, 11:39
Love this💖🇺🇸