Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 July, 07:49
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
"SOL"-"OHM"-MON'S TEMPLE

We are "Created" in the Image and Likness of a God whose name is Love Itself

SOL Equals the Quantum Light of God

OHM Equals SOUND'

LIGHT & SOUND-- the LOGOS/Creative WORD of GOD,

SOUND (432 Hz/9) is Holo-Fractally Nested, Enfolded and Contracted Light (144 Hz/9); and LIGHT is Holo-Fractally Unfolded andExpanded SOUND. 9+9/18/9

The Big Bang and the Big Bloom

We are Holo-Fractal Embodiments of Source- Embodiments of -Individual Holons in a the Holo-Graphic Heart and Mind of God, Singular Notes in a SUPER-"CONDUCT"-TIVE, Sonoluminescent Quantum Symphony of Universal Light and Love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 July, 07:55
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😄🔥💥💗💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 July, 08:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
"SOL"-"OHM"-MONS TEMPLE & THE HOLY-GRAPIC HOLY OF HOLIES of the UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL AND PLANETARY HEART OF HUMANITY

HOLY OF HOLIES, by Paul Wilbur

The Most Anointed Song You Will Ever Hear

Bringing Your Individual Holographic Heart and Mind into Creative Resonance with the Holo-Fractal Heart of God.

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.
The Most Anointed Song You Will Ever Hear - YouTube

Give your life to Christ, He Loves you and wants you home: http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.htmlName of this song is: "Fo...