Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
02 July, 07:56
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Calm down? Calm DOWN?! Oh I AM calm!
😂🤣😂🤣
Had a pediatrician tell me I needed to calm down once… it was about 300 lbs overweight and wanted to do a spinal tap on my son.
I about flipped shit!! It told me I needed to just calm down. They found out I was indeed calm but they never EVER wanted to see me when I was NOT! They did NOT do a spinal tap!!
“Calm down” Ha!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 July, 08:58
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
02 July, 07:53
Laughing
(Like you should be running by now)

02 July, 08:59
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Oh that laugh..😭

Lois Lane @Desrev01
02 July, 07:50
Whatever. or the infamous. Nevermind.

02 July, 09:00
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
I like wotver..😂