Johnny Five @Johnny_5
We stuck it out together through all the madness. Anons/patriots are dynamite.
06:01 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 July, 06:12
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
SIMPLY. THE. BEST. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
03 July, 09:37
The worst is yet to come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
03 July, 09:42
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
We'll all get through it.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 July, 04:25
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Yes it is...FOR THE LEFTIST CHILD MOLESTER PPEDOS and evil doers of any affiliation!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 July, 09:05
🇺🇸❤️🥰🙏🏼

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
03 July, 06:02
I think one more thing to consider is that they essentially also prepared us for this with their manipulations.

How many times have I been called names? How many times have people ignored me when I presented something controversial? How many true friends did I have to begin with? Many other questions like those could be added to the list.

Part of God's plan

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 July, 07:05
Boy, did they underestimate us.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 July, 10:37
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Yep!