Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 June, 02:35
PRAY 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 July, 09:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
God is always in control. He uses people to share the truth. Those of us who are sharing the truth are God's foot soldiers carrying out God's mission. Every truth shared be it political, cultural, medical, whatever is an arrow in the heart of the satanic agendas. We are fighting many different battles on many battlefields. The final outcome is to overcome the satanic agendas. The LIGHT will overcome the darkness. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
GO LIGHT YOUR WORLD

Be a Beacon of Light Unto the Darkness
Go Light Your World - Be a Beacon - Chris Rice HD - YouTube

Be a beacon of Christ's Light. Take your flame to the world and let it shine.Matt 5:16 - In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see...

03:44 PM - Jul 02, 2023
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 July, 04:33
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
That is one of my favorite songs. In fact in my celebration of life documents, that is the song I have chosen as the final song. In my instructions I ask that all attendees be given a candle to take home. 😇