Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
the scum bags that do this to children need to be immediate death sentenceπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
05:12 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunnyrainy in this post can reply
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
17 February, 02:30
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
πŸ™ SAVE OUR CHILDREN πŸ™
πŸŒͺ️ END CHILD ABUSE πŸŒͺ️
πŸŒͺ️ END HUMAN TRAFFICKING πŸŒͺ️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
13 February, 07:31
I have a app for that in 12 gauge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
13 February, 08:39
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
amen brother...the globe will destroy all of themπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
09 February, 08:57
These MF'ers need to be fed to hungry lions!!! one at a time while the other pieces of $hit stand in line and observe their soon to be fate..... This evil MUST be eradicated from the earth COMPLETELY!!

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
09 February, 07:19
like this one

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
09 February, 07:17
😭😭😭😭😭😑😑😑😑GET RID OF THESE MONSTERS pleeeeaaase!!!!!!πŸ˜¬πŸ˜§πŸ’”

Tawny Lyon @HippieUSA
09 February, 07:09
I cant even. God Bless these babies and protect each one of them.

chore Toke @choretoke
09 February, 07:01
PURE EVIL, HOW CAN ANYONE DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ANY HUMAN, MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH🀬Hour Government is full of Evil People🀬SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONEπŸ˜”

Connie Dolph @Connie1967
09 February, 06:35
prison isnt good enough for someone who does this. Firing is the only way!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 February, 06:29
These children need our deepest love πŸ’œ

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
09 February, 06:04
This is what the public needs to have served to them daily - the raw truth about the corruption and evil in our world. Stop sanitizing what is being suggested in hushed voices.

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
09 February, 05:49
i'm dead set against pedophilia in any form in fact I totally agree instant death sentence but we'll give those sick bastards a choice unlike the what they gave their innocent victims..death by lethal injection, firing squad or tall tree short rope...their choice and the clock is ticking

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
09 February, 05:50
In response Gordon Carle to his Publication
Agree, except I do not feel they deserve a choice.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
09 February, 06:53
In response Gordon Carle to his Publication
Agree. Death is the only way. They are too sick to be rehabilitated.

Lion❀️ Heart @Rit
09 February, 05:48
Even to looka at this picture is heartbreaking. How could you be quiet about that!?

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
09 February, 05:47
this shit makes ke so angry i have heart palpatations...i would love for them to experience every single thing this poor innocent child did and more

Trump Won @Bulldog93
09 February, 05:43
a slow painful end

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 February, 05:38
πŸ’” there just are no wordsπŸ’”

MightyMouth TheOneAndOnly @Mightymouth64
09 February, 05:33
Makes me so mad, and these people are still allowed to walk around and do it again =/ I cant wait till these people are held accountable!

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 February, 05:32
Hang em High

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
09 February, 05:31
Mainstream Sky News Moderator Exposes "The Great Reset" With Facts!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

PLEASE SHARE THIS!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
09 February, 05:22

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 February, 05:22
no mercy for the ones involved. just drop them in the center of payriots and we can handle it.... evil SOB's

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
09 February, 05:20
Such unimaginable evil.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 February, 05:18
The choice for me is clear, I support all thing that God does! God Bless The Children!!

Joanne England @Maz0277
Devil worshippers who will never experience the pain I'd like to give them.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
😒😒😒

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
evil people in this world🀬