Dirt 128 @Dirt128
If I build a cabin on Anon island. I'm going to have a 10' raised foundation made out of cement. Park my fishing boat in and other Items. The cabin part will be on top. I will be ready for a flood that way.

What are your visions?
12:35 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dirt128 in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
02 July, 02:03
In response Dirt 128 to his Publication
A cabin where you can see water, and in a quiet place surrounded by nature.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
02 July, 01:57
My dream is to have an RV and drive around the island helping others to build there dream😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dirt 128 @Dirt128
02 July, 02:10
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
I would do that also. Love it.

arba happihr @arba
02 July, 01:55
Aloha
No visions of flooding 😊
I would like to have a
cafe' and feed people delicious food
Bring your catch and I'll prepare it for you 😊

Night Shift @kekerista
02 July, 01:53
I just want to feel safe, joyful and wanted.
That's it.
That's my happy.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
02 July, 12:43
I see a close knit community. Lots to do outside so should be walkable, bike friendly and golf cart friendly. Bonfires. Ladder ball. Sand volleyball. Constantly smells like BBQ because someone is always cooking something. No crime so kids are running free and happy. Everyone knows everyone.

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
02 July, 12:44
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
I see that also