Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 July, 01:03
I saw "Pinball Wizard" was playing on the big screen at the Trump Rally today, brought back a fun memory. I use to play in the marching band for my High School. This was the very first song I ever practiced and marched out to during my freshman year. ⚪️
https://youtu.be/Ksb7cP_OE...
Pinball Wizard - The Who & Elton John - YouTube

Ever since I was a young boyI've played the silver ballFrom Soho down to BrightonI must have played them allBut I ain't seen nothing like himIn any amusement...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
01 July, 02:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good Afternoon Qn. Myrtle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 July, 02:12
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Good Afternoon Manny how have you and wifey been lately? 😊

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
01 July, 02:17
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Fantastic... thank you for asking Et Tu?

Doing great watching the trump rally and Shareef's live trump quotes! SO GOOD! ☺️
02:30 PM - Jul 01, 2023
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it