Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 July, 04:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, do you have any idea why D & Frens are on the attack towards VK? https://t.me/DANON1776/373...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 July, 10:34
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I've seen it...i don't speak to him directly but from what i can tell, he thinks VK is anti-bible, and pushing an un-Jesus/godly narrative. I don't see it that way but D obviously does. Religion is a touchy subject

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
01 July, 05:08
Exactly what twitter is doing as the truth comes out more and more of human trafficking. Find it odd for tweet limits reads as The sound of Freedom be released just an observation. I hope I am wrong.

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
01 July, 02:24
Amazing dogs! I had a border collie that would deliver notes. So smart!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
01 July, 02:13
⭐️⭐️

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts