Mama Tee @MamaT
LOVE IS A FORCE evil can never best. Remember this. CHOOSE TO LOVE even when evil pushes you to hate. - MamaTee

ENTHEOS

https://twitter.com/calmca...
09:18 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
17 September, 08:12
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
LOVE NEVER DIES...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
17 September, 08:23
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
LOVE is everlasting Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
17 September, 08:11
Yes it is LOVE in the beginning and in the end... I lived this scene, sitting next to my husband on the couch in our dream home just built on our wooded 21 acres we thought we had it all...trying to help him and he just wanted to lay his head back and took his last breaths...a part of me went with him. It takes time for that part to heal. Be patient with yourself, take care spiritually and physically. Keep going... happiness and LOVE are through our Lord Jesus Christ in His Holy Spirit Amen

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 July, 12:25
Everlasting Love.
LOVE

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 July, 11:56
Started tearing up. This is so precious, would want to go the same way. Not in a Hospital.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 July, 09:51
💔😢 That one got me. 😢

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 July, 09:52
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
❤ - me too.