Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 05:32
Look at how even John Hopkins is erasing biological females calling them a (non-man) This is scary and leads up to A Handmaids Tale reality. Help blow up awareness of this insidious erasure of XX females on all of your other social media platforms, please. 🙏 Thank you💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 June, 06:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Insidious removal of women from society, from positions of authority, from motherhood and wifehood. This has been going on for years, slowly, gradually replacing women with trans women either identified as such or pretending to be women, like wives of congressmen, mostly also men posing as women, heads of agencies like cdc, a man posing as a woman, Victoria’s Secret models are all men posing as women, entertainment industry women replaced by men posing as women, educators, librarians, military officers, etc. Every occupation has participated in the replacement of women. This is a satanic agenda. Women are hated by satanists and luciferians because they are loving, caring, nurturing, creators of life, warm, inspiring and wonderful, helpful people. The Cremation of Care is the ritual they perform to destroy women and they believe it is working. Now they intend to ban reproduction and create babies in pods with stem cells, no female eggs needed. No families, women erased from earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 07:13
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
You shared truth and it's important everyone is aware of this and corrects it when they see it. We need the help of men to protect the existence of biological women. The alpha males need to put the Luciferian betas that hate XX women, in check before the only thing alpha XY males will have to cozy up to is other men.

Even through the Vatican, they made the Divine Mother into a whore, Babylon-Rome and the twin compliment to Yashua, Mary Magdeline a prostitute, always degrading women.

SMH

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 June, 07:47
You are right. Men will solve this when they finally realize what is happening. I’ve been posting about this for several years. You’re a rare person who sees this too. As a kid the church told us women make men sin, so this hatred is implanted very early. Thank you for being present Alcyone. 🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 09:28
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
and, what the Alphas have not realized yet, yet...I know they will, is that gay/trans men, beta males that run the word have power over them, the Alphas. Riddle me that batman.

What is the saying, look at who you are not allowed to criticize publically, that is who rules you. Many words including trannies are flagged on twitter, can't come for them.

I wanted to make it big in fashion in my school years and something spooked me. I went to soul search in the islands to find it. I felt as if I went any further, I would lose my soul to the industry one day.

I later learned gay men control WOMENS fashion. Riddle me that, why do we let them decide what we wear? They gave vera wang bridal, pffft she is an adreno junkie now.

Gay men rule even the alphas, all the BlackRock/Vanguard honchos, and royalty are gay/inverts/trans. How did gay/trans get alpha males to support their evil reign over all of us?

✨They got them to hate and fear the creative power of women. ✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 06:46
This was all planned by the cabal yrs ago, imo.
They plan decades out.
They decided one day that their evils plans to control the world could profit tremendously in many many ways by destroying the family unit.

Nana has said for many years that if women had just kept their bras on in the 60's, kept the family unit together, and realized the powerful opportunity they really had at shaping the world by STAYING HOME, by strengthening the family unit our world would be so much better now.

Women could have committed first to shaping the communities around the them during their children's under roof years by volunteer work keeping those communities stronger as a local family unit.
Women could have put all that energy into shaping our future during those yrs.

Part of the problem tho was the males. Too many women were being left with no source of income when wondering husbands left the family for younger or just other women I think.

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
01 July, 07:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Proverbs 31!

However, God is in the details & all things lead to GOoD. So the unintended consequences play out. I think you give this 'cabal' way too much credit. I sense they are far more short-sighted than most realize. They can only see the dark & are blinded by the light, so they miss a lot & cannot zoom out far enough. 🤷‍♀️

01 July, 07:21
In response Just Sum Lady to her Publication
Nana would agree to that especially in the sense of being tided to their rituals and obligation to their masters.
The Q Team has used this extensively in taking them down.
Idk that it is that they are not smart so much as they are tided into their Karma and rituals to appease their god satan.

Again, I think too much credit is given to 'Satan.' Satan is not what most think it is. Just a mere projection. But if course, I know NoThing. ✌️
07:36 AM - Jul 01, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lilbakerlady in this post can reply
01 July, 07:39
Nana has heard many that do believe that satan is of our own creation as well as demons we our selves have manifested into being.

01 July, 07:37
*of