Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 February, 10:27
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
no sun here for months, just rain, no pleasing snow either, just rain.

forecast for the next 10 days ... yes, rain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
10 February, 10:58
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
💔💔💔 I'm so sorry... it's so so hard... I finally realized after 50+ years being alive on the planet that my Soul nees sunshine year round so I moved to Flroida just before the plandemic... it took me 2 years and a ton of stress and effort to get here, but it was so so worth it....I wonder if someday you will be able to move to where there is more sun too?💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
09 February, 10:24
That;s why us rednecks are so prevalent , We live in the sun!!

09 February, 10:26
In response David Findley to his Publication
💗😘💗

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 09:58
IO knew sunshine was good or us but never knew how long
to expose!

Thank you soooo much! 20 min I can do! God Bless!

09 February, 10:06
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
💗💗💗

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 09:56
without sunscreen! for those who breakout in the sun)sun poisoning)but you never did as a kid- start using natural screen (zinc oxide)- no rash. kind of convenient to create viruses and make people scared od the sun when vit D is a natural immune booster.I've read some studies that it's the chemicals in our water that cause cancer-which would explain the very intrusive dermatological skin cancer exams in areas that "the sun don't shine". I grew up at the beach- before screen was invented. it wasn't until sunscreen that I began to get a rash and develop "sun poinsining"-what a friggin' racquet!

09 February, 10:05
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
💗💗💗💗YES!!!!!💗💗💗💗 I have also heard sunscreens are toxic and the thing that also causes the skin cancer... since I started eating a clean organic whole food raw diet~completely free of toxic the chemicals~I can actually be out in the sun now and also tan for the first time in my life after 50 + yrs... no "sun protection" needed!!!🙌🙌🙌

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
09 February, 05:02
no sun here in 4 days😭😭😭😭😭

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
09 February, 05:49
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
I am sure you are missing the sun, but what a beautiful view that is 😍

09 February, 09:56
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
💗🤗💗