TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
30 June, 04:52
"Not everyone can be a Robot Polisher"... Update- Week 2.

Sorry no update for Week 1, Robot Polishing training is arduous and time intensive.

Week 2 Update
I feel like I am making progress at this point and have decided on some names for the robots I am responsible for polishing during training. Klaus (robot vacuum cleaner gone rogue, now hell bent on overtaking humanity and Earth) and Zuck (yup, that one) are the two I am responsible for but so far both seem unwilling to break out of their programming and insist on trying to kill me when I am working through my 6 step polishing process (per RPISO - Robot Polisher standards body, unelected bureaucrats). RPISO only calls for 3 levels but I am getting the hang of this and have added a couple of my own levels.

Working on regaining access to my house and car and job site due to Bezos bot (Librarian robotoid) shutting down my life due to Alexa misinterpreting Netflix dialog for racism. Thinking about adding Twiki to my polishin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheRepublicForWhichIStand in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheRepublic ForWhichIStand, click on at the bottom under it