Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 June, 11:42
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 June, 02:27
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
πŸ₯² just beautiful πŸ’
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know right? Imagine loving someone so much you don't care if you had a wedding photo or perhaps couldn't afford it back then. I'm guessing they were married after the war. This is the difference from then & now.
03:06 PM - Jun 30, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 June, 04:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Times were different then.
Even when you and I were young, things were so different than they are now.

20 years ago I had a very old man come in my store looking for a gift for his wife. I asked what the occasion was, and he said, "No occasion; just a gift for her because she's so wonderful."
She was one lucky lady ☺️
Many of us have never had that.

The Bible says, "Women, respect your husbands." Men need respect; they need to be appreciated for the provision and protection they provide for the family.
"Men, love your wives." Women need love; they need to feel secure and cherished.

That's not usually the way things are now 😐

30 June, 04:43
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Beautiful story. I am now blessed to have a husband like this. My ex not so much, that’s why he’s an ex🀭
Amongst other things he did. My parents married for 60 years before they passed πŸ™πŸ»
They stuck it out, now men don’t even know if they r men & same for womenπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ due to this evil spreading around, but it will end