Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 August, 04:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
09 August, 04:28
🙏🙏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 June, 04:03
THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY, WARRIOR POEM, By George S. Patton

"For now we See Through a Glass Darkly; now I See in Part, but then I will Know, as also I Am KNOWN" -1 Corinthians 13:12
General Patton Poem: Through A Glass, Darkly - YouTube

A haunting remembrance of the battles and struggles that General Patton endured in his former lifetimes.This video made using TubeBuddy. Here is a link if yo...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 June, 04:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Nice
My great Uncle fought in WW1 & wrote the book "One of the Last Rugged Individualists"
He wrote poems too.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 June, 01:51
The prayers of the righteous ( made righteous through faith) are powerful indeed! 👼

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 June, 01:39
Nana would agree, pray, pray, pray.

God, for me, is not just someone that I visit once a week for an hour or so in the house that pretends to be His.
Neither is He just a prayer in the morning or at bedtime.
For me, I try to take God with me all day, as if He were traveling with me.
I try to pay attention to what He puts in front of me everyday and we have discussions many days as things unfold as to why or what He is wanting me to do with what I see.

Today Nana is earning coins, but I took a break for my hair salon appt.

#1 - I feel very BLESSED to be ABLE to do this.

#2 - Even tho my hair stylist listens and believes a little, it is such a wonder to me today how all these ppl are just tra-la-la going about there normal daily routines without really much of clue what is really going on.

Many in here perk up and listen to our conversations, but they say nothing, but at least THEY LISTEN very intently.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 August, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
PRAY PRAY PRAY

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
10 August, 04:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Several of my friends and neighbors have been traveling internationally, as soon as they come home from one trip, they are already planning their next one. They think it's funny that I spend so much time learning what "is about to happen," when they haven't given it a second thought. They are too fixated on their own lives and what "fun" can be had next. I often tell them there are people at home praying and staying the course, for all. I'm guessing they will be the first to knock on our door when the lights go out, but not at our house! :). Nana, it's frustrating at the same time! My thoughts go to "how dare they leave the mess for us to clean up!" But here we are.........

Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
30 June, 12:59
Powerful

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
30 June, 12:57
Amen General Patton🔥🗽🙌