Ice Kates @IceKates
πŸ™Update on my husband's Dave and his condition.
They have diagnosed him with Diverticulitis. They have kept him in the hospital another day to continue to monitor the bleeding. He had a big burst of blood this afternoon and since then the discharged fluids have been clear.

God is amazing because Dave survived a botched esophageal rupture surgery at a VA hospital in Kansas many years ago. Peritonitis nearly killed him twice. God has saved him so many times.

Thank you each and everyone for love and prayers always !!!

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™
11:04 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 June, 12:35
In response GOD WON to her Publication
God is truly AMAZING πŸ™
Thank you πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 June, 11:44
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen God is Great πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 June, 11:30
So glad he will be ok, bless you both!πŸ™πŸ™

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 June, 11:34
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I am so thankful God urged him to go in.
They have done an excellent job diagnosing and treating him. Thank you so much !!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 June, 11:19
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 June, 11:18
Praise Jesus this is wonderful news. May God heal Dave completely allowing him to return home safe and sound. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name I pray Amen.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
29 June, 11:17
I’ve had bouts with diverticulitis over the years. Always caught it early enough for regular antibiotic to clear it up in a few days. Then one time I tried colloidal silver. It cleared it up just as well. That’s all I’ve ever used since. ALWAYS worked quickly for me! God Bless ya real good! We’re in NE Kansas. Where were you out here?

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
29 June, 11:15
Thank you for the update on your husband Dave.
Diverticulitis is a very painful condition & can be quite scary. Had a bout of it earlier this year.All from eating a small piece of cake with coconut sprinkled on it. Continued prayers for both of you. Love & hugs!

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
29 June, 11:15
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
29 June, 11:12
Continued prayers for your husband! πŸ™ Thank you for the update! ❀️