Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 June, 08:05
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND ALL WEEKEND

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
29 June, 07:18
It helped being a firefighter with access to oxygen on demand on those kind of mornings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 June, 06:32
💯! For some reason when I work hungover, I always did a little better job!! 🤣. Maybe it was the guilt!!

Not gonna lie..,.craved that Burger or all you can eat Pizza Buffet by Early Lunch time!! 😂

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
29 June, 06:36
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Honestly, I think better after a few -I become really philosophical, deeper, and sometimes more in-depth- but that only happens when there isn't something else on my mind, and I just want to relax.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 June, 07:32
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 June, 06:28
Damn right!
And went out again that same night.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 June, 06:32
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Yep!!! Hair of the dog that Bit you!! 🍻