Michael Walley @mwalley
29 June, 05:22
Is there any way for someone to help me get my profile set so I can do direct messages? I can't seem to figure it out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 June, 05:24
In response Michael Walley to his Publication
Is it not showing up for you in the corner there? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Walley @mwalley
29 June, 05:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you! How do I fix it? Is there a setting I need to change? I have tried everything I can think of.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 June, 05:33
In response Michael Walley to his Publication
What do you need to fix? Is it not loading when you click on it? I'm not sure what your issue is...

Michael Walley @mwalley
I have never tried to do DM's on here until now. So I don't understand what I'm missing. Thank you so much for your help!
05:36 PM - Jun 29, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mwalley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Walley, click on at the bottom under it