Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I could keep going with all the shit I have researched and learned over the years.. pretty interesting huh?... But I would not know - because only a small handful of people show interest in what I post. Its typically the same group of people... these are mostly the ones I think are most AWAKE and in it for the right reasons... I pay attention.. PATTERNS MATTER TOO... its all recorded - everything since these sites have been up and running.... so if its out of the ordinary for you to try and fit in at the last minute .... they already have you pinned.

Its usually the ones that posts FAKE NEWS/MSM BS and FEAR MONGERING crap that have NO INTEREST in what I post.. even if you do not believe anything I posts - STILL - it should make you think or at the very least be of some interest... I do not see many posting about WHO WE REALLY ARE.... they are more interested in the things that DO NOT MATTER... all meant for distraction...
LOOK THERE - NOT HERE..
08:47 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it