Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 04:10
No government "official" has the authority to tell you how to live your life.

They never have, and they never will.

Fuck the government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 June, 05:22
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
This
&...
did you use the FUCK YOU keyboard when you wrote this?

I mean I did lend it to you 😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 05:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🤣 Yes, I DID use it 😁

I went to the undisclosed location where it was blending in 🤣...an IDGAF employee- which I am the CEO of btw- helped me get it out 🤷‍♂️🤣

See? 🤣

Still looking for the one that is just one key that says "fuck you" 🤣

28 June, 06:21
🤣🤣🤣
👏👏👏
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

I think we should just remove the keys & put F next to Y, but one keystroke would be so much easier 😜

Think of what an IDGAF CEO could do with that!!! You could be on Shark Tank or better yet, CNN & present it to them😝

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 06:37
🤣🤣🤣 Those clowns on Shark Tank don't got a fuckin' thing on me 🤷‍♂️😁🤣🤣

I mean, I'm a CEO of a highly successful trucking company, Annnddd I have a major motion picture in the works 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Manifesting Mikey is going to break box office records, write it down 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣

28 June, 06:47
Oops I forgot about the Manifesting Mickey major motion picture 🤭

I get top billing right? Cuz I came up with the title🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 07:05
Yep, just like I said, you're one of the main characters...potential co-star as long as you behave 🤣🤣🤣 I've got a lot of ideas for your character 🤔😬😁🤣

28 June, 07:50
Oops o spelled Mikey wrong🤣🤣🤣
I spelled M I C K E Y🤣
Hey Mickey your so fine
Hey Mickey🤣🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 08:38
🤣Yeah I noticed that 🤣

"Mickey" doesn't have the same effect 🤷‍♂️

"Manifesting Mickey"???

Nah, it would be a dud 🤣🤣🤣

"Manifesting Mikey"...all the way 🤷‍♂️😁🤣

🎶 Oh Mikey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind 🎶 has a better ring to it 🤷‍♂️🤔😁🤣

Should've been that way from the beginning 🤷‍♂️🤣

28 June, 09:03
🤣🤣🤣
Oh boy now I’ve really started something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hope that strike is over soooon😝

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 June, 09:14
🤣🤣🤣 Laughin my ass off 🤷‍♂️😁🤣

Strike won't be over til at least after next week cuz of the holiday 😁🤣

Weather is supposed to be nice toooo...Mikey's gonna be real suntanned on top of it all 🤷‍♂️😁🤣🤣🤣

28 June, 09:18
Laughing is gooooood 🤣🤣🤣

The tan will look good for your 🎥 as long as it’s not a farmers tan

Hangman in Top Gun: Maverick
“I am good” 😝

28 June, 09:21
Does this make my bit look big?
Mikey at the beach
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it