The Mac @TheMac
When there are more free radicals present than can be kept in balance by antioxidants, the free radicals can start doing damage to fatty tissue, DNA, and proteins in your body. Proteins, lipids, and DNA make up a large part of your body, so that damage can lead to a vast number of diseases over time. These include:

diabetes
atherosclerosis, or the hardening of the blood vessels
inflammatory conditions
high blood pressure, which is also known as hypertension
heart disease
neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
cancer
04:22 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
20 February, 10:12
In response The Mac to his Publication
none of ots possible w/out micro & macro nutrients
including enzymes and aminos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Ranes @Cranes5
20 February, 08:43
In response The Mac to his Publication
take pycnogenol! i took 6-25mg every day for two weeks then 50 mg every day after that! was having blood work done to test for diabetes and my doctor called me screaming at me what in the hell are you doing differently! I told him and he said oh my God you have the most awesome good blood results I've ever seen I am going to start telling my other patients what you're doing! I have the blood of a 25-year-old if you look at it Through a microscope! I compared mine at the age of 55 to my mothers was 71! Hers was very damaged mine still look like a teenager!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396