Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 June, 10:03 (E)

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I somewhat fell for the 'college' scam too - art then Graohic Design.

Looking back, I could have learned the same by being an apprentice in a design, print, publishing or advertising studio...

I abandoned it all in 2008... too many shitty people is what did it.

Now, I devote my time to the house, the animals and the garden... I am satisfied.

Building, making, creating - these are what humans should be doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 June, 10:12
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
isnt it funny how all their scams are failing quicker and quicker?
yeah they got our grandparents with the mortgage, maybe they got your parents with the cpllege scam or dangling the dream so our generation fell for it....
now they have the gender crap and the bug eating climate nonsense but their plans backfired b/c that van life craze makes it hard for the propaganda to reach the masses in between tic tocs and fortnite matches 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 June, 10:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
The Big Bang Theory | The guys fixes Penny's Furniture | S1 E2 | INCREDIBLE SHELDON LEONARD - YouTube

Penny gets a new furniture and the guys goes to help her to fix it while making the task more complex.Like • Share • SubscribeThanks for Watching.

Law & Physics @physics171
28 June, 01:57
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Over edumicated? 😂
Look at her fly...😃

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 June, 10:02

us now...
😂
https://youtu.be/VeaQ0tLnU...
The Big Bang Theory | The guys fixes Penny's Furniture | S1 E2 | INCREDIBLE SHELDON LEONARD - YouTube

Penny gets a new furniture and the guys goes to help her to fix it while making the task more complex.Like • Share • SubscribeThanks for Watching.