Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 July, 04:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Elaborate on minimal use of phones please, dates and reasons please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 July, 04:36
Well, just like us, "where we go one we go all"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 July, 04:24
So wild I am seeing this today... I have a family of fox in my front yard. I noticed today that one of them are definitely sick. Probably mange. My heart hurts so bad for him it seems the others won't let him back in the den.. I believe this is the father of 3 older pups.. I called animal control but so far only a police officer came out. I don't want them to kill the fox. I have so enjoyed watching them over the last 1 1/2... I used to watch them play with toys I left for them... But I do have a beautiful dog that I have to protect too.... Truly heartsick about what to do 😞😪

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 July, 07:23
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I went out and bought ivermectin and boiled some hard boiled eggs as seen on videos that I've watched I was going to put it in the den but I don't think they're allowing the sick sick one into the den and I don't know if the others are sick and I don't want to hurt them... 😣

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 July, 04:18
Good morning. Precious 🥰

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
30 June, 04:20
Lovely video thanks Vincent. Hope you are good today 😀👍

Law & Physics @physics171
28 June, 09:45
Beautiful VK, Thank you.
Witnessed very similar with Racoons, a whole family showed up eating right of of our hands.
Amazing how the vibe changes when they know you are not a threat.
Such a different world aligned with nature.
Blessings.
Much love
😃💜

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 June, 09:40
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize we are taking back this great country..

Do it Q!
We love you.
https://qposts.online/post...

Gray 359 @Gray359
28 June, 01:32
It didn't ask for food but it sat nice for me to take a picture yesterday during my walk. ♥️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 June, 12:58
Video length = Q 34

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 June, 03:34

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 June, 01:08

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 June, 12:17
Good morning to you too Patriot .Dasting video👀

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 June, 04:13
I'm not feeding them, but I've got a whole cute family!

(The neighbor's chickens aren't impressed...😎)

💗🙏😇

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 June, 03:48
Hi!
love! tho thought the words were
'Love your imperfections, even anger' 😂😂😂

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 June, 03:11
GM VK! Funny thing, I asked you on Twitter if you are going to visit that Zoo with Red Panda's and if the Panda is named Todd. Todd means Fox. Sure it's just a coincidence! Have fun!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 June, 03:02
Good morning VK or afternoon! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Mr. Bean's Holiday (3/10) Movie CLIP - Mr. Bombastic (2007) HD - YouTube

Mr. Bean's Holiday movie clips: http://j.mp/2a86Gr0BUY THE MOVIE: http://j.mp/2avlXpgDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTI...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 June, 12:30
Good morning VK and Patriots!!!
#FamilyIsEverything

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
27 June, 12:27
that makes me very sentimental💖

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 June, 11:55
You find the best feels stuff Patriot💖👊

Nunya Business @AAug22
27 June, 11:38
I don't think your "firefox" will follow you home if you feed him treats. But don't let that stop you from trying....I would definitely try to bring one home myself😘

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 June, 11:19
Oh, Mornin’ Vincent!! 🥰🙏🏼
You surprised me with your visit to AU! ❤️
Just told You on Twatter that We missed You here! Welcome Home!! 🥳
What a beautiful Family story! We sure miss You here!
I know the battle is there! But there’s no place like Home!
#FamilyIsEverything

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 June, 11:13
Good morning VK.
♥️
I love Foxes.
My spirit animal.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 June, 10:23
❤️

Good Morning, VK!
You must be so excited. :)

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 June, 10:12
Good morning VK 👍

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 June, 09:55
Good morning! Is it Red Panda day??!!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
27 June, 09:53
Good morning my friend. Happy to hear from you today !! 🙃

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 June, 09:52
Hello, good to see you!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 June, 09:49
A-w-w good humans are amazing! 😇