Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
09 February, 03:01
One thing I notice A LOT in allmost every community is all the Hate.

Have you guys missed the whole point of "WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL"?

If you truly innerstand this, then how are you still possible to hate, judge and act like an asshole?

Please, take a good look in the mirror.

Are you really the full embodyment of what you would like to see here in the world?

Are you truly living by the Golden Rule?

Love you with all I am!
โœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒŸโœจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIC FRANS @Nicole9
We're definitely all going through a test phase. Everybody's so stressed/taxed. We're taking the system down, yet, we're becoming it at the same time, listening to everyone else instead of creating our own futures, just getting controlled and brainwashed in a different way! What is wrong with people? Everyone wants Trump back and have completely missed the point that we don't need anyone to lead us to be free. I just focus on the 'good' and woke people bc i can definitely see all of us coming together as fam. Hoping we get magic happy dust sprinkled bc i have met very few that are ready.
04:06 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nicole9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NIC FRANS, click on at the bottom under it