Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
Pizzagate is real! 🍕 Fooking bomb just hit our city last fryday. One of his usernames was [Pizzawithoutpep]. I worked with this sick individual and both his father and grandfather. Sick to my stomach right now! This one hurts.😭😠 We've never had one of ours into this kind of trouble, in my 35 years with RFD.

https://www.whec.com/local...
08:02 PM - Jun 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by HIREmyHERO in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
27 June, 12:23 (E)
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Two years ago, at one local school, there were 8 arrests of teachers for sexual abuse, etc. I believe they had a pedophile ring where, in addition to sharing their crimes, they protected each other from being exposed. Some of those arrested had been highly regarded - they hide their crimes so well, that people don't suspect them.
This is rampant throughout our society and at some point, we probably won't be too surprised.
Note: the eight arrested were the ones that were implicated by survivors' testimonies, many survivors.
Since the abuses had been ongoing for years, I suspect there may have been more creeps but some slipped through the cracks for lack of witnesses.
I recall a news article from 25 years ago, that police had arrested a pedophile ring running in a town near mine. Their victims were two year old babies.
The good news is when they wind up in jail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
26 June, 08:10
Warning: Graphic details of sex crimes with children. #pizzagate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 June, 09:55
Extreme warning.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 July, 10:19
That was tough to read.
Knowing these horrible individuals are
being exposed and
held accountable….
will help
Humanity Heal.