Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
26 June, 10:25
So my trusted AU frens, I would appreciate any insight here: FB booted me off without warning 10 days ago...I received a vague learn more about why we suspend accounts who violate our community standards message and the option to disagree with their decision by clicking a link which I did. 10 days later I now receive two 'urgent' email messages telling me that I 'didn't finish the steps needed to disagree with their decision' and warning me that I now have '168 days left to complete this (click on the link to disagree with their decision) before they permanently suspend my account. So yrs of pics and info.. along with another pg I started on historic preservation and local community zoning advocacy which led to a civic victory for we the people now poof gone....This hurts. Also booted off Instagram but rarely posted there and received no warning. Aren't White Hats in control? Don't they want civic engagement promoted? Really sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
Why would you want to be on Facebook?
I left 8 years ago & have never looked back...I was only there to keep in contact with family-oh well...I have a phone for that.
10:35 AM - Jun 26, 2023
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
26 June, 10:47
In response connie wright to her Publication
Facebook has community group pages unlike the other venues...it's not just a generational thing....I was able to connect, network and advocate with individuals, groups and organizations there far more effectively than limiting my messaging to Twitter (on my second acct there also after getting inexplicably booted like DJT pre-Elon) or via email.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396