Cob Cob @Colob123
25 June, 08:57
“Never Again” is a new campaign by the Global Health Project. These doctors are now admitting that they broke the Hippocratic Oath by supporting the COVID agenda. They admit that they steered the people wrong, pushed forth dangerous unstudied vaccinations, and lost the public’s trust.

https://www.armstrongecono...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Sounds like they are back pedaling to save themselves. As a nurse I recognized issues immediately. I knew in the first week:
1. The CDC recommendations of masking, distancing, isolation, oversanitizing were harmful to the natural immune response.
2. Transmission of disease is not possible in an asymptomatic person.
3. Fear mongering is never used in a pandemic because it weakens the immune system.
4. Cases are not what determines the severity of a pandemic, it is deaths and disability. The red banner on TV with cases was a fear technique.
5. Villifying any sound reasoning, including treatments and medications that would lessen symptoms and restore health.
If I could figure these things out immediately, but doctors could not is a glaring lie IMO.
09:13 AM - Jun 25, 2023
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
26 June, 10:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
They changed the official definition of "pandemic" during the crisis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 June, 09:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Then there is the Fauci paper on the flu epidemic of 1918. Deaths were from MASKS.... PNAs from the MASKS!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 June, 09:20
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication