Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
I just trust God to take care of my soul, the actual piece of Him that runs this Earth suit.

Try each day to put fear behind you,
"Get behind me satan"!
satan looks to keep us in fear.

When I think of Revelations in the Bible, most times I wonder really why people fear this so much?
Now idk that much about Revelations, hell Nana has never been able to read all the way thro it. Idk how any human could tell me what it means either because it is so metaphoric and cryptic, and written in such a different language form that no human imho could tell me what it really means.

THIS IS WHAT I DO KNOW tho.

It doesn't cause me fear because no matter WHAT HAPPENS, I know what happens when I leave this Earth suit, so I don't fear it.
I trust God for what ever happens, He will be with me.

https://youtu.be/PM1dcYRtU...
Thank You God in Advance for Your Blessings and Miracles Over My Life - YouTube

God has the ability to go before you and make crooked places straight.How do you activate Him?Thank Him in advance.Thank God for everything He has promised y...

07:10 AM - Jun 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 June, 07:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😃🔥💥💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
25 June, 07:18
Amen Nana

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
25 June, 07:13
Amen