Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 June, 02:06
Listen around 1:33:00...

Nino's guest, Scott Bennett, says that he has a product developed by an American Indian that cures cancer. (I will post the link to that ordering website under this for anyone who needs it and would like to try it!)

https://rumble.com/v2viv32...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
25 June, 02:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Castor Oil is cheaper and has been around for thousands of years, used on your skin as a compress or just rub it on your skin, external use. It dissolves kidney stones, shrinks tumours and lesions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 June, 02:47
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
I wonder if it heals diaper rash?

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
Because it is a oil it creates a barrier and heals at the same time. I haven't used it on a baby before, maybe try a small area first.
02:54 AM - Jun 25, 2023
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by romey195421 in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 June, 01:53
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
I thought of the barrier concept too. Thanks for the thoughts Patriot! ❤️