Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 07:36
President Trump should take the stage soon... 🙏💗

https://rumble.com/v2v71au...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 09:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
President Trump was on stage for 1 hour and 29 minutes.
60 minutes + 29 = 89=17=Q

Took the stage at 7:57 ET
7+5+7=19=POTUS 45

Ended his speech at 9:26
9+2+6=17=Q

Left stage at 9:27
9+2+7=18=R
(And today is the anniversary of the famous "R" post from 2018)

No coincidences!
💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CAB Bro @Unitethefree
24 June, 09:36
So, I'm curious, did you come up with that?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 09:38
In response CAB Bro to his Publication
Yes, the patterns just pop out at me. I guess I"m weird like that. LOL. I make notes of when he started, stopped, etc. Every single time, there's something like this -- the 19, the 17... No coincidences. :) I think these are comms to us that they've got everything under control. Also, you can look at the military time, but I didn't do that tonight. Often, the military times hold clues also.

CAB Bro @Unitethefree
24 June, 09:42
100% with you. To me you've been given that as a gift. 'God takes away our gifts if we don't use them' and you also have the confidence to voice it. Well done.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 09:44
You are sweet! Thank you!! Many of us here can see these numbers. You can too! Try it next time (he'll speak tomorrow night also) if you want. It's actually fun, like a puzzle! 😊🙏💗

CAB Bro @Unitethefree
24 June, 09:50
Thanks.

Also 100% with you on the numbers. I've had 22's and 11's in my life for at least the 20 years. I use it as a guide, when I see them often I'm fine. When I don't, or I see 21, things are going to be changing.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 09:55
That is really fascinating!
For a while now, I'll spot 11:22 on the clock every now and then. But that makes me think of JFK/Dallas...
BUT 11:22 is also "11, 1111," as you probably already know.

And... Just a minute... I was looking at the military time for the speech tonight... It has 22 in it.... Give me a minute and I'll post that... ;)

CAB Bro @Unitethefree
24 June, 09:56
You're hilarious.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 10:10
😂Am having fun with numbers! No coincidences! 😍Hahah!😁
(PS: I just posted the military time comms)

CAB Bro @Unitethefree
I just read it, incredible.
So you're either training to be a white hat, or you are one? Was up? Lol
10:18 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Unitethefree in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 10:25
Hahahah! Nah... I'm just having fun "reading their numbers"... And maybe they have fun when we get them! 😍

CAB Bro @Unitethefree
24 June, 10:34
Things are comfy in Mexico.