Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
Jim Caviezel says that Mel Gibson wept when he saw the Sound of Freedom, that Hollywood is becoming irrelevant & Disney/the propaganda media tried to stop the Passion & prevent him from talking about God.
"Mel was weeping. In a fair world, (Sound of Freedom) would hands down win best picture. Like Passion of Christ, they won't touch this one.
They were so upset that Jesus was the main attraction at the Oscar's that year. They chose to block us out (of the Academy). They've become irrelevant.
They are talking about killing a baby 27 days after they're born. We're done w/all your pedo laws.. What are we going to leave for our children? When I did the Count of Monte Christo, Disney wanted me to remove God from the script. I had to make a decision. I had to say NO. Disney said, oh so you're one of those...So I held my ground,by God they backed off. We've got to be strong Christians . To hold our ground when we have to & say you know what, I'm not buying that product anymore."
08:04 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by DizzyLizzy in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 June, 11:16
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
24 June, 11:13
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
What a brave soul Jim is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
24 June, 11:21
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
HE is..he's putting his family, his life on the line. And so is Mel Gibson..I pray for their safety🙏🙏