Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 June, 09:30
Q, THE (Q)UANTUM (Q)UICKENING & THE GREAT AWAKENING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 10:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
A TINY RIPPLE OF HOPE (8:11)

Robert Kennedy's Greatest Speech
Kennedy's Greatest Speech: A Tiny Ripple of Hope - YouTube

β€œFew will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 June, 01:37
Thank you Graig... πŸ™.
So VERY powerful, So Heart Felt, and You posting this IS Very Much Appreciated..πŸ™

24 June, 02:50
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
YOU are the only TINY RIPPLE OF HOPE that has RESPONDED.

SHOFAR, SO GOOD.

The Last Trump

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
It may help to know that 'I FELT EVERY BIT OF IT Ripple through me' and from me, big time...πŸ™ maybe , one tiny ripple can go a long way... β£οΈπŸ’ž..πŸ’§πŸŒŠ ☺️
03:16 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it