Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
What a strange vibe...had the sudden impulse to check his telegram for the first time in forever for the fun of it, didn't even know he had been suspended from twit yet until just now. 👀
05:36 PM - Jun 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
23 June, 07:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
How about a different take;
Loops pictures are orders/ directions/ protocols…
Yes/No/Maybe…. Pretty cool pics either way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
23 June, 06:31
How do you know it's a male running that account?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 07:00
In response Ange Love to her Publication
He's said so before at one point, not sure if I have the screenshot though.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 05:55
OR……planned? “Blackout”? 🤔

23 June, 05:57
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
That's a thought...now that I'm thinking of it, has anyone else been removed today too?

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
23 June, 05:44
I wonder what for?

23 June, 05:49
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
I'm wondering the same thing. 🤔